The DuMdUm World

A World Where Passion Rules Reason,
And Reason is the only soverign.

About.Me

-YC Lee
-25/07/1983
-Poker Player
-Bainin
-Hikkikomori


FRIENDS

Audrey + Margaret + Irene + Katherine +

LINKS

NewbieHoldem + UltimateBet +

PREVIOUS POSTS

I've let myself forgive but I won't ever forget. ...
Audrey messaged me, wanting to meet up. She's tro...
Fall sick liao. Recently damn slack never properl...
These few days very tired. Even my best bro today...
Wah, I was sleeping at 9pm then my friend just sms...
I just came home from bugis. Recently very sinful...
I am a wemade FOX fan. WAHAHAHA. bisu and nada v...
Its getting worse. Yesterday totally no mood to d...
Its happening again. I'm having the sleepless nig...
I only have 1 thing to say.You must show no mercy....

ARCHIVES

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I just came back from watching CATS with my god sis sheila, and her bf. Just the 3 of us. Haha this musical was really not what I expected it to be. Because it wasn't really one of the musicals that was on my to watch list, I didnt really go and find out what it was about. Mostly it was introducing the different types of cats and the jellical tribe of cats. Its all about fictional cats and its really quite fun to watch. And this musical had a lot of song and dance, mostly dance. Very nice to watch.

During the performance and especially the interlude, there will be performing "cats" that go around the audience and mingle around. Especially the interlude for up close pictures to be taken. Too bad I didnt get my camera. Its really damn fun to watch.

After that we went over to boat quay or was it clark quay. Don't really know which is which. But we went to a China One club? And inside is what, all thambi and mat yo yo. Where's the china one in this china one? Anyway, they had great music tho, but the crowd was just wrong. Damn, I was forced to drink 1 and a half bottle of... BEER! All my hard work trying to tone away those belly fats just got harder. Gotta go for a run and punish those abs more tomorrow.

Btw, I sent the message already. A confession message. Will update this blog when I get updated on the status.

I seldom pray but now seems like a good time to do it.

(0) So Waddaya Think! 12:03:00 PM